Chicken with Olives
This is a traditional delicious Moroccan dish that we hope you enjoy.
- 4 Pounds Chicken
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Oil 2 Onions - sliced
- Salt And Pepper - to taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ginger 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Onion -- finely chopped
- 1/2 Pound Green Olives
- 1 Lemon Lime Juice
- Heat the oil in large sauce pan.
- Add 3/4 cup water gradually.
- Add onion slices, sprinkle with spices.
- Lay chicken on top, cover and cook over low heat for one hour.
- Add finely chopped onion and cook for another 1/2 hour.
- Place pitted olives in pan of cold water, bring to boil for 1 minute, and then drain water.
- Add olives to pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Just before serving, squeeze on lemon.
- Serve with rice.