Ramadan is the month of patience. As much as we love and enjoy it, it is a difficult test which we all strive to pass. For passing this difficult month we should be preparing ourselves psychologically in order to receive this month in a good psychological and spiritual condition. As parents we also have the responsibility to prepare our kids and teach them about Ramadan.
On this great occasion, OnIslam's Counseling team has the pleasure to introduce to you a special collection of counseling questions that were sent by our dear audience and answered by our counselors about preparing ourselves and our children for Ramadan.
- As a Busy Mother, Fasting Fills Me with Dread!
- Looking Forward to a Boring Ramadan
- Need to Get Rid of This Feeling of Guilt
series by Jeewan Chanicka:
- Bad Judgement!
- We Get What We Give
- Why Me?
- According to Whose Plan?
- Who to Blame?
- Putting the Cart Before the Horse?
Preparing Our Kids:
- How to Teach Kids Ramadan Isn't Just About Eating
- Exams vs. Ramadan
- Ramadan, Blessing or Deprivation?
- Ramadan Versus Celebrating Christmas
- What Is Ramadan All About ,Mom?
- Feeling Inferior in Ramadan