The Qur'an will guide someone with a humble heart to salvation, while it will misguide those who harbour ulterior motives and are hostile to it. No one who uses misguided information, interpretations,
`Uthman ibn `Affan had many copies prepared from this copy and sent them to various places in the Muslim world, while the original suhuf were returned to Hafsah and remained with her until her death.
When the Companions of the Prophet became Muslims, the first thing they concentrated on was Qur’an and how to pray...
Many problems are likely to occur when translating between any two languages. Some aspects of translation are quite difficult regardless of which language you are translating to or from.
The Qur'an has been translated into many languages including English. What is the meaning of translation in reference to the Qur'an? How did translations of the Qur'an develop? Can we find a dignified
Just as there were verses which had remained a mystery since the revelation of the Qur'an until it became possible to explain them thanks to recent scientific developments, there may be still more ver
It says in the Qur'an that, in order to make a sound interpretation of its contents, one has to think about and contemplate it thoroughly.
- Introduction to the Sciences of the Qur’an
- The Qur'an Compilation After the Prophet
- How the Revelation Came to Prophet Muhammad
- The Qur'an, Hadith, and Hadith Qudsi
- The Qur'an's Disjointed Letters Revisited
- Translations of the Qur'an (Part Three)
- `Ulum Al-Qur’an and its Significance
- Makkan and Madinan Revelations
- Qur’anic Foundations of Muslim/Non-Muslim Relations
- Non-Arabic Words in the Qur’an
- The Evolution & Development of `Ulum al-Qur’an
- The Nature and Authority of the Qur’an
- The Transmission of the Qur’an
Page 1 of 3